I love to use grocery store helpers when making dinner. I find by using them they make quick, stress free and tasty dinners everyone loves. VH Sauces give some new excitement to dinner time with their different sauces, marinades and dips. Recently we were sent a fun little box of VH sauces, giftcard and some games/coloring supplies and some fun chopsticks!
I decided to make a Butter Chicken on a bed of white rice. I didn't have broccoli - it was forgotten on the grocery list so instead I used red onions and red and orange peppers. This is likely one of the easiest, quickest and tastiest meals! The recipe is right on the jar of Butter Chicken cooking sauce. You can also head over to VH on Facebook for menu ideas, tips, and recipes.
- 1 lb chicken cut into 1 inch cubes
- Butter Chicken VH cooking sauce
- 2 small peppers - green, red, yellow, orange your choice
- 1 small onion - I like red
- 1 - 1/2 cups of cooked rice
- Chop peppers and onions to your preference in size, preheat frying pan with pam.
- Fry veggies for 5 minutes, remove from pan.
- Cook chicken cubes until no longer pink on medium/high heat, add cooked veggies and Butter chicken sauce reduce to medium/low heat and cook for 5 minutes or until fully heated.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!
|My daughter loves Soya sauce on rice no matter what is on it already|
a Rafflecopter giveaway
~*Disclosure – I am participating in the VH Excite Your Dinner blog tour by enCompass Media on behalf of Con Agra Foods. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion.”*~