Here is the pizza I made just recently.
medium to large head of cauliflower
3 large eggs
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp taco seasoning
1 tsp Parmesan & herbs seasoning by Club House
lean ground turkey - 1/2 lb
old cheddar cheese
You will need cheese cloth to squeeze out the liquid from the cauliflower.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wash, dry and chop cauliflower into small florets.
3. Place half the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse to a very fine crumble. Add remaining cauliflower to food processor and pulse until super crumbly.
4. Once cauliflower is all crumbled put it into the cheese cloth and squeeze! Squeeze as much of the liquid out of the cauliflower as you can. This is super important to get a crust that holds together and isn't soggy. (I am speaking from experience - do not skip the cheese cloth stage!)
5. Now that you have the cauliflower squeezed dry as you can you can add the following - 3 eggs, garlic & onion powder, taco seasoning and parmesan & herb seasoning. Mix well.
6. Spray a pizza sheet or cookie sheet and press cauliflower mixture into pan in a thin layer.
7. Cook crust in oven for 40 to 45 minutes on 350F.
9. Bake crust with toppings for another 5-10 minutes to melt cheese and warm toppings.
The best part of this pizza is that it is 21 Day Fix approved and it is Gluten Free!
~*Disclaimer: This post was written by Genuine Jenn. All opinions are honest and my own.*~