The kids love Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies and I found a fun recipe over on the Better Crocker site. This recipe here was adapted from this Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pinto Bean Flour
- 3/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 Cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 Cup Pinto Bean Flour
- 1/2 Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended.
- Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
- Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and then cool completely on wire rack.
~*Disclaimer: This post was written by Genuine Jenn. All opinions are honest and my own.*~